Home Products & Services

Financial Incentives And Offers That You Could Be Entitled To When Buying A New Home-www.replays.net

Business It is worth enquiring about the incentives that you might be entitled to when purchasing new build properties. If you are undecided about which type of property to buy when moving home perhaps some of the incentives on offer by property developers could help you decide. Some developers are offering a home exchange service. This could be particularly helpful if you find yourself struggling to sell your home due to the current state of the housing market. Your old home will be purchased for a fair price, and you will avoid having to pay estate agent and advertising fees. Another advantage of this is that it removes uncertainty from the transaction as you will not have to worry about the possibility of the buying chain breaking down. Often, developers will pay all your estate agent’s fees and advertising costs, and if available, it is definitely worth looking into this type of incentive as a lot of money can be saved. From time to time developers may offer to pay your council tax or fuel bills for the first year. This type of offer may only be available to specific plots, but it could save a tidy sum so is worth finding out about. If you are buying your first home, the deposit can often be the biggest influencing factor. Raising the funds for your deposit may take some time. When buying a new-build property; you can at times find that the property developer has certain offers available, such as paying half of your deposit or matching it. An equity loan is another alternative available to you if you happen to be a first-time buyer. How this works is that you put down about five per cent of the price as a deposit, then take out a mortgage via a bank or other lender for approximately 75 to 80 per cent of the price, and then the remainder will be covered by a shared equity loan. Your equity loan for the remaining 15 to 20 per cent will be repayable on the sale of the property along with an equivalent share of the increased value of the property. Interest is charged on the equity loan after five years, but the rate of this is usually low. Shared equity is a great way to get on the property ladder. As your personal finances improve over the first five years you may be able to pay off the equity loan sooner. If you are not a first-time buyer offers are still available; property developers may pay your stamp duty or offer to help with mortgage repayments for the first year. All property developers offer different incentives specific to the individual plots available. About the Author: 相关的主题文章: